Deadline passed – Time to record your seminar
If you submitted an abstract before the deadline passed, December 11, the contact person for your abstract should have received a confirmation email if the abstract was accepted or not.
If the abstract was accepted you have until January 31 2021 to upload a digital presentation. Below you’ll find information about the submission:
- You’re responsible for recording and design of your presentation/seminar
- Your presentation/seminar should be 10-20 min long
- The format of the presentation/seminar should be a video file, preferred format mpeg4
- Deadline for submitting presentations is January 30, 2021.
- You will be asked to upload your presentation/seminar on our platform, you will receive instructions in the middle of January
- After you’ve submitted your presentation to our platform, you’ll receive a link for registration to the conference. The registration opens January 18, 2021.